We are committed to ensuring your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, be assured it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page.
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to custome surveys and/or offers
- internal record keeping
- to improve our products and services
- we may periodically send you promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information you may find interesting by way of the email address you have provided
- from time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes, either by email, phone, fax or mail.
- we may also use the information to customise the website according to your interests
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting, if you permit us to do so. If you believe any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at which time we will promptly correct such information found to be incorrect.