COLD THERAPY PAIN RELIEF - Clinically Proven Action
The innovative product in gel and spray form relieves muscle and joint pain based on the beneficial properties of Cryotherapy - The Cold Method®
MADE IN THE USA ...
Pain relief that works® for:
- Muscle Aches and Spasms
- Pain in Waist, Back, Shoulder, Neck, Knee, Hip, Elbow and Ankle
- Arthritis and Tendinitis Pain
- Sore Muscles
- Pain from Injury durin Sports and Exercise
- Painful Sprains, Strains, Bumps, Pulls and Bruises
Biofreeze® Pain Reliever delivers cold relief
Clinically proven Cryotherapy made convenient
It has long been established that cold therapy, or "cryotherapy" decreases pain and reduces inflammation. Biofreeze Pain Reliever is a topical analgesic that delivers the therapeutic benefits of cryotherapy in an effective, easy-to-use formula, through USP*-grade ingredients for proven analgesic effectiveness. Clinical evidence** attests to the effectiveness of Biofreeze Pain Reliever and accounts for its standing as the #1 clinically used and recommended topical analgesic by hands on healthcare professionals in USA.
Like ice, only better
The pain-relieving power of menthol
The short-term pain relief provided by Biofreeze Pain Reliever facilitates ease of movement, which can promote faster, long-term healing and recovery. It may be used to control pain during therapy and by patients and clients, at home or on the go. When used before exercise and/or therapy, Biofreeze Pain Reliever promotes pain-free movement. After activity, Biofreeze Pain Reliever soothes sore muscles and joints.
- Keep out of reach of children
- For external use only
- Keep away from excessive heat or open flame
- Ask a doctor before using if you have sensitive skin, are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Stop using and consult a doctor if condition worsens, or if symptons persist for more than 7 days, or clear up and reoccur
- If accidentally ingested, contact the Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
- Do not use with other ointments, creams, sprays or liniments
- Do not apply to irritated skin or if excessive irritation develops
- Do not bandage
- Do not use with heating pad or device
- Wash hands after use with cool water
Store below 25°C. Store in a cool, dry place with lid closed tightly.
Isopropyl Alcohol, Benthol & Herbal Extract (Ilex Paraguariensis) Camphor, Carbomer, Glycerine, Methylparaben, Propylene Glycol, Silicon Dioxide, Water, Triethanolamine, FD&C yellow #5, FD&C blue #1